Hi guys!

I've been doing experiments on GRC. I was trying to connect the Complex
Max^2 block and Probe Signal block, but I get an error message. I'm
guessing maybe because the output of the Complex Mag^2 is 64-bit while the
required input of the Probe Signal block is 32-bit. So I've decided to use
the File Sink block. I also used the Source File block to get the data from
the File Sink block. My question is, is this kind of flow graph fine? I
mean can I use these two blocks in one GRC flow graph? Thanks in advance.

*Gerome Jan M. Llames *
Graduate Student

"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it
works."  - Steve Jobs