I am using LFTX and LFRX to transmit and receive data between two nodes.

I am modulating a bit stream with on-off keying (OOK) in which bit 1 is
modulated into HIGH voltage and bit 0 is modulated into LOW voltage close
to zero.

What I concern is, USRP can process bipolar signal, has a low noise
amplifier (LNA) and an ADC at the receiving end. I've heard that LNA and
ADC take a heavy stress if they process a unipolar, a DC biased signal.I
want the statement to be clear. I have a particular condition that I can't
make a transmitted signal a bipolar NRZ signal instead of OOK...

PS. I make a thread in discuss-gnuradio since I've got no reply on
USRP-users several days or weeks ago (I don't remember exactly...).

Regards,
Jeon.