On 07.07.2015 10:59, Marcus D. Leech wrote:
> OK, so for those of us who maintain builder packages, like
> build-gnuradio, what new packages do I need in the pre-reqs?  Just
> python-mako, or are
>    there more packages that are required?

Excellent question: For Ubuntu, Debian + Fedora, it depends on the
Python version, so it's either python-mako or python3-mako. Mako can
also be installed from PyPi using e.g. 'pip install Mako'.

There are no other packages required. Note you (for build-gnuradio)
can't rip out Cheetah because it's still required by GNU Radio.

Cheers,
Martin