Hi Zswx,

On 07/09/2015 04:49 PM, zs wrote:
>    1.How did the system know how many items I can consume in a work call?
Because it's the one who supplies these -- hence, it knows how many exist!

>    2.Do you means that every times call the block,the block will throw
> the ninput_items[0] items?
the work function *can* consume up to ninput_items[0] from input steam 0
>      For example,the input steam 0 item is 1,2,3,4,5...  and the
> ninput_items[0]=2.
That's impossible. ninput_items says how many unconsumed there are.
So if ninput_items[0]==2, then input_items[0] can only be 1,2,
undefined, undefined,undefined...
>    3.I add two files before and after "Stream CRC 32" block
> respectively. Namely file1.dat and file2.dat.
You means file_sinks?
> The type is "Byte".Can I use the read_char_binary.m in matlab to look
> at the data?
Yes.
> Or use other m file provided by the gnuradio?Thank you.
It's just binary data. Interpretation by your Matlab programs is up to you!

Best regards,
Marcus