Dear all,

We have been working with our gr-isdbt OOT for some months now, and we've
stumbled upon what we believe is a small bug in gr_modtool: doxygen
documentation of the OOT is not updated when doing "make && sudo make
install".

After some exploration, we believe the problem is that the CMakeLists.txt
in docs/doxygen/ has a add_custom_command without a DEPENDS declaration.
We've patched it by replacing those lines with (bold indicates the
addition):

add_custom_command(
    OUTPUT ${BUILT_DIRS}
    COMMAND ${DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE} ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/Doxyfile
    WORKING_DIRECTORY ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}
    *DEPENDS ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}*
    COMMENT "Generating documentation with doxygen"
)

However, our expertise with cmake is null, so we're not sure this is the
right solution. Maybe someone in the developement team has the "correct"
solution.

best regards,
Federico