Hiii

I did following :

build% make
build% make test
gr-digital% gr-modtool makexml ofdm_chanestMMSE_vcvc
build% make install
 everything seemed successful but WHEN opening GRC one block pop ups with :

 " Cannot import gnuradio.

Is the python path environment variable set correctly?
    All OS: PYTHONPATH

Is the library path environment variable set correctly?
    Linux: LD_LIBRARY_PATH
    Windows: PATH
    MacOSX: DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH "

What happened ? Previously it was running... please help..