> There is currently no option to dump raw bytes, but its a trivial
> modification
> of the Wireshark block (dump without a PCAP header).
> If you want to printed bytes as hex-values on the console that should work
> with
> the parse block.

Bastian, I modified the Wireshark Connector block to have a "payload
only" boolean feature that when enabled only passes the payload through
(when disabled, the block acts like it does now).  So far I have only
used it for WiFi, but the ZigBee fix should be pretty trivial as well.
Is this something that you would like to see in your mainline, or should
I just keep it internal?