Hello Antonny:

Your requirements are not very specific, but I think that the B200 should
meet your requirements for doing energy detection for Cognitive Radio. It
works well with GNU Radio, has transmit and receive ports, and is
full-duplex. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

http://www.ettus.com/product/details/UB200-KIT

--Neel