Marcus,

Below $120 is okay for me. Actually, the features are not important for me
now, because I just want to simulate a Cognitive Radio without a lot of
details. I just wanna see it working to study and learn about this process.
Like I said, it's important to have a receiver port and be compatible with
Gnuradio.

I saw that Antony asked about this on Ruby Forum (it seems he has the same
interests, but no one could help him, so I came here to the mailing list).

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Pedro Gabriel Adami

> Hi Pedro,
>
> You will, as for any device, need to figure out what you need,
> specification-wise. I'm obviously a bit biased, but no one else might even
> be able to help you unless you wrote some numbers: frequencies you're
> interested in, bandwidth you want to sample at once, stability, available
> interfaces, cost range etc.
>
> Best regards,
> Marcus
>
> Am 17. August 2015 20:13:38 MESZ, schrieb Pedro Gabriel Adami <
> pedrogabriel.ad...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've been searching a lot about SDR and USRP devices to purchase. All I
>> need is a board with a receiver port (transmitter is not important for now)
>> and it's necessary to be compatible with Gnuradio. There are some options,
>> but I don't have experiency or enough knowledge to choose one of them (I
>> don't know the brands, if they are reliable, etc).
>>
>> I found RTL2838U/R820T2. Is it good? What are the other boards that you
>> know? Sorry about the questions, but I'm kind of new here.
>>

> --

Atenciosamente,
Pedro Gabriel Adami