Rich,

hilbert_fc.cc and filter_delay_fc both use kernel::fir_filter in a relatively easy to understand way.

Jeff

On 08/18/2015 04:26 PM, Richard Bell wrote:
Hi all,

Would someone please recommend a good starting point in C++ source code
that demonstrates how one uses the kernel::fir_filter. I started
following the pfb_clock_sync method of implementing it, but then
realized this had been customized a bit for the polyphase approach.

I'm not doing anything fancy, I'm building a modulator and need to pass
symbols through a shaping filter. The shaping filter is what I need the
FIR filter for.

Appreciated,
Rich