> So do I need to install the GNU radio again
No, as I said. These files /come with GNU Radio/, and I'm assuming you
did not go ahead and use root privileges to overwrite the originals. You
just need to take the originals (probably in
/usr/share/gnuradio/examples/digital), and copy them to wherever you
want to work with them.

I can't, however, tell whether you've intentionally modified the files
under /usr/share... ; that's something you know, not I :)

Also, as I have already asked you: please stop using Ruby-forum, and
sign up under
Ruby forum just guesses to which email you're replying, so everyone else
gets your emails in strange thread hierarchies, and it's nearly
impossible to follow discussions on the mailing list with you.

Best regards,
Marcus