Hello all,

I've been trying to modify the chat app tutorial into a system that can
utilize USRPs and an acknowledgement system. The acknowledgement system
works so far, the RX just sends a pdu back to the TX side saying that it
received the message. I am now trying to implement the USRPs to have an
over the air system, instead of just using one computer and simulating the
channel.

My grc files are on github, https://github.com/loganwashbourne/Logan.git.
The modified Chat Receiver and Chat Sanitizer blocks are on the github as
well.

My question is, do I need to treat a burst communication system different
than a continuous system? My problem is that on each side I am getting O's
whenever I start the program, I have tried increasing and decreasing the
sampling rate, and I didn't see any change to the output.

I am using the USRP1's, with the RFX2400 daughter boards.

If anyone has any ideas or avenues for me to look into it would be much
appreciated.

Logan Washbourne
Electrical Engineering Graduate Student
(Electromagnetics)