Alfred,

not all of what you are saying here can be true at the same time!

In your previous email you said that gr-cdma is downloaded in
"\home\gr-cdma"
Now you are saying that this directory is actually
"/home/alfred/gr-cdma"

which is correct anyway?

if the latter, then you have to set your prefix in the cdma_parameters file
equal to
"/home/alfred/gr-cdma/"

Do that and then retry to import it in python.

Also, as has been mentioned numerous times on this list, I strongly advise
you to NOT do all these as root but as a regular user.

Achilleas