Rich,

The test_corr_est block has the flow graph as follows: vector source->
constellation modulator -> stream mux(with null source) -> throttle ->
channel model -> correlation estimator -> polyphase clock sync -> costas
loop -> constellation and time gui sinks.

For my modified TX grc file I used the following flowgraph: vector source
-> constellation modulator -> stream mux(with null source) -> constellation
and time gui sinks as well as the UHD: USRP sink

For the RX grc: UHD: USRP Source -> correlation estimator -> polyphase
clock sync -> costas loop-> constellation and time gui sinks.

The grc files can be found at: https://github.com/loganwashbourne/Logan.git

The files are called test_corr_est_TX and test_corr_est_RX.

Thanks for your time,

Logan Washbourne
Electrical Engineering Graduate Student
(Electromagnetics)