On 15.10.2015 07:05, Tom Rondeau wrote:
> The first test outputs to the console. The second output to the XML
> file, which we use in our CI system to monitor behavior. The testing
> system, that I know of, doesn't allow for both at one time.
>
> Why do you care if it runs once or twice? If it runs fine once, it
> should do so the second time, too.

While I'm debugging, I usually disable the XML file simply because when
using ctest -V, the double output is annoying. However, once it works,
Tom's right that your unit test should not be stateful. I'd argue that
if a test fails if you run it twice, it's broken, full stop, and you
need to fix it.

Cheers,
Martin