Hi Marcus, others,
Actually things are not working on my side. I would be thankful if you
could give some suggestion.
The points on the constellation diagram come to be at max in an elipse of
half major axis length = 0.02,
while my constellation object takes the decision on 1+0j, -1+0j, 0+0j -
which worked in simulation well.

When I change the decision boundary from 1,-1 to 0.02,-0.02 for the actual
channel, I still don't get any decoded bits.
Is it possible to please suggest something for me ?

Right now, I am using the Polyphase synch block followed by constellation
decoder as the only two blocks on receive side, instead of using the
FLL-BandEdge block.

Thanks,
Abhinav