Hi

I have a question regarding the use of the GFSK modulator block. I have a
simple schematic: a random repeating (Byte) source is connected to a GFSK mod
block (Samples/Symbol: 8, Sensitivity: 707m, BT: 500m), which is connected to a
throttle block (sample rate 444.444k), which is connected to an FFT Sink. I
expected the resulting frequency spectrum to contain two peaks, at respectively
-50 and 50 kHz (444444 / (2*pi) * 0.707), however, I only have one peak at -50
kHz, and I can't figure out the reason behind this. I'm most likely completely
misunderstanding the way the GFSK mod block works. Could anybody please explain
this to me?

Thanks in advance,

Stijn