Hi Ahsan,

nice to be hearing from you!
So, two things: Can you actually tell us how you configured your flow
graph, the USRP and so on?
Then, the output you've shown us really just shows an excerpt of what
GNU Radio printed during initialization of the flow graph, even before
the flowgraph started to run; you should be able to right click, select
all, copy the text into your clipboard and save it as a text file, so
that you can share the full output as text (rather than as graphical
screenshot).

Best regards,
Marcus