hello bob
this problem have been solved,now my fec&gmsk is worked
but i got a new problem
this is my fec+gmsk grc
http://i.imgur.com/ZH2qhh6.png

and this is my gmsk without fec
http://i.imgur.com/zJVskUX.png

when i run these two grc,i got a similar value of ser

i think that in the way of gmsk&fec,i will got a error rate value  smaller
than the single gmsk,but i did not got it,
so i think there is somethin wrong in my grc,hope someone who can help me
to check my grc ,or give me sone instruction about the using of fec.

thank you

--Ekko