On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 5:33 AM, Marcus Müller <marcus.muel...@ettus.com>
wrote:

> I must admit I did that, but feel unsure about how many sines I'd need to
> use to simulate spread.
> The result I got with 8 and standard doppler spread don't look overly
> healthy, and osmocore/gr-gsm has a hard time understanding noise-free
> synthetic bcch bursts after going through the fading model.
> Any advice on that?
>
> Best regards,
> Marcus

Talk to Tom Tsou and show him your results. He has a lot of experience
looking at these things and should be able to tell you within a few orders
of magnitude* if they look at all reasonable.

Tom

* "Few orders" is kind of a joke. But not entirely.

Am 29. Dezember 2015 22:16:53 MEZ, schrieb Johnathan Corgan <