Hi,

the problem is that the string "packet decoding" doesn't appear anywhere
in the current GNU Radio source code, so I'm still not sure which block
you are using. Also, crc.check_crc32 is used in two different blocks, so
I can't even tell this way what we are talking about :(
Can you actually make sure twice you got the letter-for-letter right
name of the "packet decoding" block?

Best regards,
marcis