Zs,

SNR is something that depends on your signal. We can't tell you what
signal you have.
The number I can give you is the Noise Figure of the SBX at room
temperature. It's something that depends on both gain and frequency. You
can find the measurement data under [1]. Together with the normal
thermal noise power spectral density and your receiver bandwidth, you
can calculate a maximum SNR.
Also take quantization noise into account, and don't forget that you're
oversampling.

All these effects depend on how you parameterize your transmission.

Best regards,
Marcus

[1] http://files.ettus.com/performance_data/sbx/