Thanks Marcus.

given parameters :
bit rate = 100,000
samples per symbol = 2
constellation = 16

then,
bits per symbol = log2(16) = 4
symbol rate = bit rate / bits per symbol = 100,000 / 4 = 25,000
sample rate = samples per symbol * symbol rate = 2 * 25,000 = 50,000
also, as I know, sample rate = bandwidth. so, bandwidth is 50KHz right ?

Q1. what is difference between sample rate and samples per second ?

Q2. USRP N210 maximum sample rate = 25 MS/s, CBX daughterboard analog
bandwidth = 40 MHz. what is the maximum bandwidth ?

Thank you again!