Hi,

I think I've narrowed down what I and some colleagues of mine have been
experiencing enough to explain it and hopefully get a solution.

When I installed gr using the new pybombs, I specified a custom prefix
location (on several computers). It seems that later on, when I create an
OOT module using modtool, GRC does not interact properly with these OOT
modules, for some reason unknown to me that I'm assuming is related to this
prefix. The only workaround I know to get OOT modules to show up in GRC now
is to add each OOT module directory path to the GRC_BLOCKS_PATH env
variable. This causes XML parser errors to be reported everytime I open
GRC, and slows it down.

So my question is this:

With the old pybombs, I always used the default prefix and thereafter
modtool always worked. After sudo make install and sudo ldconfig, my OOT
blocks showed up in GRC. Since now I chose a custom prefix, is there an
additional step I am supposed to take when making OOT blocks?

module custom blocks does not work without editing GRC_BLOCKS_PATH variable
for each OOT path.

Thanks,
Rich