Hello all,
I stuck on an incridible challenge in sending/receiving a large bandwidth.
I have an USRP N210 and an WBX daughterboard, while I must be able to
capture/transfer up to 30Msample/sec(1Gig ethernet limit ), with the sample
rate of 25Msps or even 20Msps I have some dropped packets. Based on my
knowledge, this is due to CPU which does not have enough time to capture
from Ethernet, however, I have the powerful one, 12 core CPU. When I have a
large GNURadio program to run, there are some dropped packets. I searched
everywhere but I did not find a complete description of the solution. What
is (are ) the solution(s )? Please help me with any information! :(

Best regards
Mostafa