Ralph,

If I understand this, each 8-bit byte of data contains four two-bit IQ
samples, in which case the "Unpack K Bits" block is likely what you are
looking for. It will treat each bit in a byte (from Byte File Source in
this case) as an individual item, which can then be type-converted and
interleaved to give you complex data. There are a couple other tools under
the category of "Byte Operators" that may be helpful.

Jacob