GnuRadio community,
I have been using various hardware interfaces to gnuradio lately.In the
simplest example, I noticed an issue with Funcube Pro Plus with broadcast
wideband FM (about 4 GRC blocks) whereby it would consistently underflow, even
though every rate appeared to be perfect.  A crude but effective fix has been
to interpolate by 500, decimate by 499.
I occasionally notice a similar problem with DVB modules, never with Hermes.

This has caused me to wonder if some subtle error has crept into OSMOCOM or the
Funcube module has a timing error (that had been masked previously by OSMOCOM).

Am I alone in this (in which case I will look closely at usb/audio/pc hardware)?
Thanks in advance,
GregNZ8R
 Gregory W. Ratcliff