Frequency division multiplex is having a separate frequency band for RX
and for TX. You could achieve that simply by using two filters.
Time division multiplex is done by either transmitting or receiving at a
predefined time; that's going to be a little harder, because it
typically involves switching your hardware from RX to TX mode, but sure,
it's possible, and has been done.

However, the logic that manages where/when to TX and RX is higher level
and will need to be defined by you, who knows the application you want
to build.

Best regards,
Marcus