I have added lambda expression in deliverables based on Tim's comments.
This will allow user to enter lambda expression in GUI. That expression
will be then evaluated on samples and result will be displayed. Rather than
providing fixed mathematical function (scale/normalize), user  can apply
anonymous functions, they want, on samples using Lambda construct. This
will give user more flexibility. I have updated my proposal. You can see it
on following link

https://github.com/UHaider/GSoC/blob/master/GSOC%20Proposal.pdf

Awaiting feedback.

Regards,