Hi,

I have tried to get better performance(throughput & error rate) in OFDM
packet transceiver.

I tested TxRx experiments in variety environments (modulation, frequency,
bandwidth, fft_length, occupied_carriers, gain level, packet size and etc.)

As a result, I got a poor performance and I found it's because of slow Tx
rate

So, I tried to trace packet sending process but I can't find which part
what I modify.

It is what I find until now :

*making packet -> inserting msg_queue -> sending -> deleting msg_header *

*msg_queue is limited (ex; 4)*
*sending(Tx rate) is slow, so deleting msg_header is also slow*
*making packet is very fast, so inserting msg_queue is blocked.*
*consequently, even if making packet is so fast, its' actual Tx rate is
limited by something*

I want to change Tx rate to higher and know which options are efficient to
do this

Thanks !