Hi SangHyuk,

On 29.03.2016 13:45, SangHyuk Kim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found two phenomenons when USRP N210 are on receiving mode (but, no
> received data)

> i) When I capture eth0 packets using wireshark, USRP send buffer to
> host continuously. Maybe it is to sampling process.
Of course. How else would the samples from the USRP come to your PC,
where you put them into GNU Radio??
> I think that host cannot read these buffer quickly, so overflow is
> occurred (at high samp_rate).
Yes!
>    But, I don't know why host cannot consume these packet quickly (My
> PC CPU : 2.7GHz x 4)
If that is too slow or fast enough depends completely on the application
you're running. To be honest, 2.7GHz isn't *that* much, if your network
card doesn't support reducing the number of interrupts sent. Play with
"interrupt coalescing".

> ii) If I use samp_rate 25M, CPU utilization is over 300% (But, Tx mode
> is very stable, CPU utilization is under 10% at 25 MSps)
>    I'm using native Ubuntu 14.04 OS, I can't understand these...
Again, CPU usage depends on what you do with the signal, and I don't
know what "TX mode" is for you.

Best regards,
Marcus