Hi Rupesh,

a colleauge just told me you're on Fedora 19, which is in end-of-life
state since the beginning of January 2015, and didn't receive any
updates; you really should be updating it to a recent version, in my
experience.

The build-gnuradio and pybombs automations are designed to design as
many distributions and versions of those as possible, but it's much more
likely that you encounter problems if you're using versions that not
even the Distribution organization support anymore.

I really recommend you stick to pybombs or build-gnuradio, because if I
interpret this correctly, you will probably encounter a lot of problems
that might be hard for you to overcome.

Build-gnuradio is really well-tested on Ubuntu 14.04.3LTS, so maybe you
just want to set up such a machine. In my experience, on a somewhat fast
machine, installing about any Linux distro takes less than 20 minutes;
so this is not really a big obstacle, IMHO, and most of the time much
faster than sorting out the issues you encounter on somewhat problematic
Distro versions.

Best regards,
Marcus

On 31.03.2016 19:23, Marcus Müller wrote:
> [...]
>
> Best regards,
> Marcus
> On 31.03.2016 18:46, Marcus D. Leech wrote:
>> On 03/31/2016 12:27 PM, Kumar Rupesh (Rennes) wrote:
>>>
>>> I want to install GNURadio on Fedora19.  I have USRP N200.
>>>
>>> Please let me know how to do this.  I am trying to build a FMCW
>>> RADAR receiver (USRP N200), please suggest if there is some module
>>> which I can use.
>>>
>>> A.    I have following steps:
>>>
>>> 1. Start with a brand-new virgin Ubuntu 14.04.3 (64-bit)
>>> installation. Make sure that the USRP is disconnected.
>>>
>>> 2. Once Ubuntu is installed, run the Software Updater, and download
>>> and install any updates. You can do this from the command line with:
>>> sudo apt-get update
>>>
>>> 3. Install the necessary dependencies by running:
>>> sudo apt-get install pv
>>> sudo apt-get install git
>>> sudo apt-get install qgit
>>> sudo apt-get install swig
>>> sudo apt-get install cmake
>>> sudo apt-get install cmake-gui
>>> sudo apt-get install tree
>>> sudo apt-get install htop
>>> sudo apt-get install doxygen
>>> sudo apt-get install graphviz
>>> sudo apt-get install libtool
>>> sudo apt-get install libusb-1.0-0
>>> sudo apt-get install libusb-1.0-0-dev
>>> sudo apt-get install libudev-dev
>>> sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
>>> sudo apt-get install libncurses5-dev
>>> sudo apt-get install libfftw3-bin libfftw3-dev libfftw3-doc
>>> sudo apt-get install libcppunit-1.13-0 libcppunit-dev libcppunit-doc
>>> sudo apt-get install ncurses-bin
>>> sudo apt-get install cpufrequtils
>>> sudo apt-get install build-essential
>>> sudo apt-get install python-opengl
>>> sudo apt-get install python-pyudev
>>> sudo apt-get install python-docutils
>>> sudo apt-get install python-cheetah
>>> sudo apt-get install python-zmq
>>> sudo apt-get install python-mako
>>> sudo apt-get install python-numpy
>>> sudo apt-get install python-numpy-doc
>>> sudo apt-get install python-numpy-dbg
>>> sudo apt-get install python-scipy
>>> sudo apt-get install python-qt4
>>> sudo apt-get install python-qt4-doc
>>> sudo apt-get install qt4-doc
>>> sudo apt-get install python-gtk2 python-gtk2-dbg python-gtk2-dev
>>> python-gtk2-doc python-gtk2-tutorial
>>> sudo apt-get install gsl-bin gsl-ref-html gsl-ref-psdoc gsl-doc-info
>>> gsl-doc-pdf libgsl0-dbg libgsl0-dev libgsl0ldbl
>>> sudo apt-get install python-wxgtk2.8 python-wxgtk2.8-dbg python-wxtools
>>> sudo apt-get install python-lxml python-lxml-dbg python-lxml-doc
>>> sudo apt-get install python-qt4 python-qt4-dbg python-qt4-dev
>>> python-qt4-doc python-qt4-sql python-qt4-sql-dbg
>>> sudo apt-get install libqwt5-qt4 libqwt5-qt4-dev libqwt5-doc
>>> python-qwt5-qt4 python-qwt5-doc python-guiqwt
>>> sudo apt-get install liblog4c3 liblog4c-doc liblog4c-dev
>>> liblog4cplus-1.0-4 liblog4cplus-dbg liblog4cplus-dev liblog4cpp5
>>> liblog4cpp5-dev liblog4cpp-doc
>>> sudo apt-get install libsdl1.2debian libsdl1.2-dev libsdl1.2-dbg
>>> libsdl-image1.2 libsdl-image1.2-dbg libsdl-image1.2-dev
>>> libsdl-mixer1.2 libsdl-mixer1.2-dbg libsdl-mixer1.2-dev
>>> libsdl-net1.2 libsdl-net1.2-dbg libsdl-net1.2-dev libsdl-sound1.2