Hi Martin and everyone,

I've pinpointed what causes this error to occur with 3 inputs, but not
occur with just 1 input.

> gr::log :FATAL: geese_vcvc0 - Missing a required length tag on port 1 at
> item #0
> thread[thread-per-block[46]: <block geese_vcvc (1)>]: Missing length tag.

The culprit seems to be the following block of code inside my
geese_vcvc_impl.cc file. I have it in my code right now because I based my
block on ofdm_frame_equalizer.cc.  I gather that it parses length of tags,
and but seems to only do so for one input?  Unfortunately I am unsure how
to exactly interpret what it is doing.

Martin, I notice you've worked on the ofdm_frame_equalizer block
before--could you please help me go through what this piece of code does,
and how I could change it to be compatible with a block with multiple
inputs.  I'm not thoroughly familiar with c++, and also am not sure about
the particular purposes of variables here, or what the specific
characteristics of "tags" vector are.

*My goal is to do something similar to add two equalized input tagged
streams together, and output the sum tagged stream, while also propagating
tags through for tag debug.*

*I would tremendously appreciate if you could briefly walk me through the
following lines. Is this code necessary for tag propagation, or can I do
without it? I don't get the error if this code is commented out.*

​