Re: 1) Well, if this doesn't work on a stream with sps>1, it's no use
trying it over the air. You just get additional problems!
Also, I kind of doubt you should use the term FSK for something that is
only one sample long – a single sample doesn't have a frequency, right?

Re: 3) wait!
You have a bit rate of 1.041667 Mb/s. You've got a modulation that
carries 1 bit per symbol (1b/sym), if I understand correctly (do I?).
That means that you will need 1.041667 Msym/s, right?
This means you have to use the channel 1.051677 million times per
second. This can, physically, not happen with a bandwidth below 1.041677
MHz. So your system is impossible, unless I'm missing something here.

Best regards,
Marcus