I recently installed GNU Radio 3.7 on my Windows 10 laptop. I have been
familiarizing myself by building the example ADSB application in GNU Radio
Companion. Learned lots, but now I want to build my own blocks. I have searched
and found almost nothing on the topic of writing GRC blocks in a Windows
environment. There was some mention (about 2 years ago) on this list of someone
who had done a Python block. So, is it feasible? and if so, any
tips/tricks/suggestions appreciated. Thanks,
Jake