Hello Geof,

Thank you so much for the response. I need to know where should I place the
dll files of qwt for the installation?

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 6:45 AM, Geof Nieboer <gnieb...@corpcomm.net> wrote:

> The Qt GUI problem can be fixed by downloading a version of the qwt dll
> from the binaries site, but Wx will work in the meantime.  By the end of
> the month a new version of the binaries should be posted that will fix that
> issue.
>
> Is the gnuradio-grc.png causing a problem other than the windows icon not
> appearing as expected?

No, there is no problem with grc icon and it is appearing as expected.
However, when WX GUI is appeared, the exact bellow error message is shown:

*" Failed to load image from file "C:\Program
Files\GNURadio-3.7\share\icons\hicolor|8x48/apps\gnuradio-grc.png"*

Best,
Mostafa