When you say differential, what does it mean? To me something differential
is something that has only 2 levels (like 0 and 180 degrees). If it's the
case, how can you tell it ?

When you say "channel" what do you mean ?

I'm sorry if it seems difficult for me because it is right now. I'm trying
to sort it all out and make a clear idea of what's wrong.