Hi all,

I've been trying now for some days to include the doxygen documentation for
my OOT in the GRC blocks (in the tab Documentation). While actually
*something* is displayed there, it is not all that I want. For instance the
complete \details section is missing as well as a tabular constructor
parameter description. Both seem to work in other blocks
(tv_dvbt2_framemapper_cc or digital_ofdm_carrier_allocator_cvc as
reference).

The HTML doxygen documentation is generated perfectly. Can you point me to
what I might be missing? I suppose it could be a SWIG issue since GRC is
only displaying the swigged block's __doc__ property.

Cheers,
Sebastian