Hi Rich!

HA! You've come to the *right* neighborhood!

There's actually more [tag:gnuradio] stuff on StackOverflow than I can
keep check on:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/gnuradio

A lot of mathematically more interesting questions happen on dsp.SE

http://dsp.stackexchange.com/

and specifically

http://dsp.stackexchange.com/questions/tagged/gnuradio

I'd love if anyone could pick up on those – the DSP.SE community is
really great at helping people understand and improve their own
questions, so these Q/A pairs and discussions are often pretty nice! For
example, Phil Frost has a question I've not found the time addressing
yet. It'd be really nice if someone picked up that slack :D

Talking of Phil: Then there's the amateur radio SE site, and that has
very mixed-topic questions; many are very operation-centric, other would
belong on dsp.SE, and yet other are discussion of basic Radio concept. I
like the mix, but I clearly don't check these often, so if everyone
could have a look every few months:

http://ham.stackexchange.com

Cheers,
Marcus