Hi all,

Just a heads up that this is fixed *and* I fixed another mistake I made by
making the tarball with a method that left out the volk submodule. The same
links are valid, but the tarball and signature are new. The signature is
now ASCII armored and the new tarball has VOLK.

Cheers and looking forward to seeing everyone at GRCon soon,
Nathan