Yes, you are right here. "The time_est tag can be used to adjust the
sampling timing estimate of any downstream synchronization blocks and is
currently implemented by the gr::digital::pfb_clock_sync_ccf
<http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1digital_1_1pfb__clock__sync__ccf.html>
 block."

--
Usman