On 10/19/2016 03:56 PM, Jose Ruvalcaba wrote:
I built the gr-osmosdr using the cmake instructions:

git clone git://git.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr <http://git.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr>
    cd gr-osmosdr/
    mkdir build
    cd build/
    cmake ../
    make
    sudo make install
    sudo ldconfig

I built Gnuradio and all its gr folders using sudo apt-get install gnuradio. As for having the UHD compiled into my gr-osmosdr, can you shine light on how I can go about doing this?

Thanks,
Jose