Hi Experts,
I am struggling to make my ENodeB, Please help!
Let me try to brief my requirement:
I am trying to make one automation frame work to simulate test cases of LTE in
my Ubuntu 14.04 machines. Please let me know if any one can give any light over
it as well.
Currently I have chosen OpenLTE as my EnodeB simulator. But seems I am doing
something wrong and getting the below error while compiling the GNU Radio.

I followed the instriuctions given in:   Show original message
https://sourceforge.net/p/openlte/wiki/Installing%20OpenLTE/

I am trying to run the open LTE ENodeb in Ubuntu 14.04 machine and getting the
error
"Could not find gnuradio/gnuradio-{core,runtime} after GIT checkout GIT
checkout of GNU Radio failed!"

Please help me to get the solution of this issue.

RegardsSomnath