Hello everyone,

Could I spare a few minutes to consult more questions? I would be greatly
appreciated if you can reply them.

The important question is how to generate digital modulated signal using USRP
B200mini on Android.

My teammate and I have already realize the function of receive data from USRP
B200mini on Android based on Mr. Tom Rondeau's instruction on
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Android

Recently we studied how to generate digital modulated signal via Android NDK
using USRP B200mini connected with Android mobile.

We followed an example which from Mr. Tom Rondeau's ppt(An Approach to Digital
Demodulation  http://www.trondeau.com/) to create a flowgraph on GRC. The
flowgraph contains four main blocks: Random Source,PSK Mod,Multiply Const and
UHD USRP Sink. We can find the corresponding the header files of Random Source
Multiply Const and UHD USRP Sink.  But we could not find the corresponding the
header file of PSK Mod. We are confused about this.    If we can find out all
the header files, then we can connect all the block's pointer to create a
flowgraph in Android NDK.

Thank you so much!

Sincerely Charlie

2016 1115