Dear Damindra,

a "D" means that your computer was so busy, the operating system wasn't
able to handle network data sufficiently fast, and in effect, network
packets were dropped even before they reached UHD.

This means that your filter is too compute-intense for your PC. Either
get a faster PC, or decrease the order of your filter. Overly sharp
filters are a common mistake.

Best regards,

Marcus