Dear Marcus,

Thank you for your suggestion.  However, according to my use case, I cannot
do multiple transmissions at a higher layer.

I have few questions about the  "OFDM Carrier Allocator."

1- Can current  "OFDM Carrier Allocator" support multiple streams using
multiple channels, or you suggest me to write a new block?
2- If the current block can support, is there any documentation I could
refer?

Thanks,
Damindra