Hi,
I am not sure how relevant is this, but it's worth a consideration. Can we have a probability and statistical toolbox? It may include various
probabilistic distributions, their random number generators, their PDFs and
CDFs. These are very much useful in a communication system analysis. (Example:
middleton noise etc. for simulations). Even adding various statistical functions
like hypothesis testing, regressions, distribution fitting etc. can be added.
Regards,Kartik Patel