My *idea* is to create a *separate toolbox* for the research community
inclined towards Software defined Radio ( *Cognitive Radio *).

The main focus of this toolbox will be towards enhancement of Quality of
Experience of CR users (secondary or unlicensed users) through Machine
Learning based efficient *Dynamic Spectrum Access (DSA).*

I intend to develop a *comprehensive Learning based DSA library* including

   - Artificial Neural Networks
   - Support Vector Machines
   - Recurrent Neural Networks
   - Unsupervised learning like K-means clustering

This would help the CR research community to immediately design systems
using blocks which would be provided like

   - Spectrum prediction
   - Spectrum modeling
   - Spectrum characterization

This a short version of my idea for GSoC.

It would be of utmost help if I could be guided as to how can I modify this
idea to give it a final shape for my proposal. I know it is a bit early,
but I would rather prepare from now onwards.

Sincerely

Sushil Iyer