Hi Booth -

Contract GNU Radio development is not uncommon, and there are a number of
talented folks that provide such services. I've heard of GNU Radio-related
jobs getting posted to freelance sites like the ones you mentioned, but
have never seen them nor recommended them myself.

That said, to land someone's time you'll want to provide significantly more
detail about the job itself. Your welcome to either try one of the
freelancing sites, post more details here to the gnuradio-discuss list, or
e-mail me directly to try and find available contractors.

Cheers,
Ben