Hi Sagnik,

right now, you can't build loops out of stream connections. That has
causality reasons – if you had such a loop, and the "merging" block at
the start of the loop would need input on both channels, GNU Radio
couldn't guarantee your flow graph could ever start¹.

If you can live with a loosely–coupled feedback loop, message passing
would be an appropriate method: You can pass messages from any block to
any block without any restrictions - but also, without backpressure. See
chapter four or five of http://tutorials.gnuradio.org . (If you haven't
already, read the tutorial from the start – I think it's rather nice!)

Best regards,

Marcus

¹ In fact, that restriction has historical reasons, and we know we could
remove it in some cases, but we didn't, so far. I used to have an
experimental branch where we didn't have that restriction, but then a
lot of our not-directly-stream-connection-related stuff breaks;
basically, a lot of algorithm in GNU Radio's internal data handling
depend on the Flow Graph being cycle-free.